Thu, 09 Mar|
Venue TBC - Johannesburg
Training from the Back of the Room
Created by Sharon L. Bowman, this official globally-acclaimed 2-day “Training from the BACK of the Room” (TBR) Practitioner Class is the leading instruction design course trainers identify with internationally as one of the most successful approaches for accelerated learning.
Time & Location
09 Mar, 09:00 SAST – 10 Mar, 17:00 SAST
Venue TBC - Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
About the event
This course will take place in Johannesburg over 2 days - 09-10 March 2023 (09:00-17:00 SAST daily).
VENUE to be confirmed.
Based on the latest in cognitive neuroscience (the brain science behind all effective instructional design and human learning) research comes the class that rewrites the rules on training!
Created by Sharon L. Bowman, this official globally-acclaimed 2-day “Training from the BACK of the Room” (TBR) Practitioner Class is the leading instruction design course trainers identify with internationally as one of the most successful approaches for accelerated learning. This class provides an entertaining and practical tour-de-force for every trainer, educator, and instructor of any kind.
What you will be able to do after this training
- Apply six learning principles based on current brain science every time you train or facilitate, regardless of the complexity of your topic, size of the group, or level of the participants.
- Demonstrate a variety of brain science elements important to adult learning, using your own training topics.
- Increase learners' attention, retention and engagement with learning activities that engage the whole brain.
- Use the 4C "map" of instructional training design and delivery model.
- Add to your toolbox over 65 brain-based learning activities for all topics and all instructional formats: classroom, e-learning, one-on-one, small or large group meeting.
- Access a collection of new brain science resources to enhance your training skills whether you teach in real or virtual classrooms.
- Create effective training programs that combine your own material with the brain-based strategies from this program.
- Explain to your colleagues the basic concepts of the psychology of human brain as it applies to learning, training and memory.
- Become a member of an ongoing "mastermind" group of trainers and continue your TBR journey through collaboration, idea exchange and community support.
Who can benefit from attending this TBR class?
- Corporate and non-corporate trainers
- College instructors, classroom teachers
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Trainers, Team facilitators
- Learning and Development Professionals
- HR & Marketing Professionals
- Virtual Content Creators - Online Training, Webinars, Podcast, etc.
- Anyone who has a need to deliver internal and external presentations, workshops, e.g: You!
What you will walk away with after this class
- Do away with the mundane practices of traditional training and instead apply the six principles of learning based on brain science in trainings of all contexts.
- Manifest the brain science behind the interactive, practical ideas in a way that others can easily grasp how neuroscience research can immediately be applied in training.
- Add to your toolbox the ability to retain your trainees' attention, retention, and doing it all in a convincing, fun, and interesting manner.
- Have at your disposal dozens of learning activities that are easily grasped and can be immediately applied.
- The experience of designing your own class during our training, in combination with your own training methods, now in combination with the latest of cognitive neuroscience research.
- Receive from the trainers 2 books (including Bowman's best-selling book Training from the BACK of the room. 65 Way to Step Back and Let them Learn and Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick), a 55 page workbook, and access to digital resources that will take your training skills to the next level.
- Join a TBR community over Slack where you can share bleeding edge training experience with other professionals.
Trainer: Amir Peled
Super Early-bird Ticket
Available until 10 Feb 2023R 12 960,00Sale ended