Wed, 18 Jan|
Remote via Zoom
Certified Scrum Master
This interactive Certified Scrum Master course will give you an overview of the Scrum framework and dive into the skills and tools needed for being a great Scrum Master.
Time & Location
18 Jan, 09:30 SAST – 20 Jan, 15:30 SAST
Remote via Zoom
About the event
This course will take place remotely over 3 days - 18-20 January 2023 (09:30-15:30 SAST daily).
Join us as we explore how understanding team accountabilities, events and artifacts, will help you to guide your team to apply Scrum. You will get hands-on practice and learn skills that you can immediately apply in your world of work.
The course will also prepare you for the CSM exam.
You will learn
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum Theory
- The Scrum Framework
- Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organisation
Is this course for you?
This course is suited for those who want to acquire solid knowledge about the core of the Scrum Method. This particularly includes but is not limited to:
- Project / Program Manager
- Team leads, Managers
- Development leads
- Business Analysts, Scrum Product Owners, ScrumMasters
- Team Members
Prerequisites: there are no prerequisites to attending the CSM training.
On completion of the programme, we will register you with the Scrum Alliance. You will receive your CSM certification and digital badge, once you have written and passed your exam.
Joanne Perold, an accredited CST (Certified Scrum Trainer) and globally acclaimed Agile Coach, trainer, keynote speaker and facilitator.
- Computer with video camera, microphone, speakers / headphones.
- Internet connection capable of supporting streaming video meetings.
- Latest Chrome internet browser.
- Latest version of Zoom.
- Miro - online collaborative whiteboard platform
All Zoom/Miro links will be shared with participants prior to training
R 12 920,00
R 12 920,000