Mon, 24 Jul|
Online via Zoom
Certified Scrum Product Owner
This interactive Certified Scrum Product Owner course will give you an overview of the Scrum framework and dive into the skills and tools needed for being a great Product Owner.
Time & Location
24 Jul, 08:30 SAST – 25 Jul, 16:30 SAST
Online via Zoom
About the event
This course will take place remotely over 2 days - 24-25 July 2023 (08:30-16:30 SAST daily).
You will get hands-on practice creating a product vision and we will explore how to prioritize, and how to get to know your customers better so that you can choose the right next piece of value to bring to market for them.
We will cover
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Describing Purpose and Strategy
- Understanding Customers and Users
- Validating Product Assumptions
- Working with the Product Backlog
Is this course for you?
This course is suited for those who want to learn more about Scrum and the business side of projects. This particularly includes but is not limited to:
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Team Members
- Data Analysts
Prerequisites: there are no prerequisites to attending the CSPO training.
On completion of the programme, we will register you with the Scrum Alliance. You will then receive your CSM certification and digital badge.
Trainer: Joanne Perold
- Computer with video camera, microphone, speakers / headphones.
- Internet connection capable of supporting streaming video meetings.
- Latest Chrome internet browser.
- Latest version of Zoom.
- Miro - online collaborative whiteboard platform
All Zoom/Miro links will be shared with participants prior to training
R 12 920,00
R 12 920,000