Mon, 28 Nov|
online via zoom
This training sets out to provide you with a deep understanding of the Design Thinking process, and immerses you in a journey of discovery and connection with all that it is.
Time & Location
28 Nov 2022, 09:00 SAST – 30 Nov 2022, 14:00 SAST
online via zoom
About the event
This course will take place remotely over 3 days
28-30 November 2022 (09:00-14:00 SAST daily)
Experience in a highly interactive and inspiring environment, the various phases of design thinking. You will start by understanding the problem or need from the user perspective and move through testing assumptions and validating possible solutions, to prototyping.
You will learn
The double diamond design thinking process, a framework for human-centred design and innovation.
What we will journey through:
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Design Thinking Principles and Practices
- Discover the problem, opportunity or needs to be addressed
- Define a design challenge that is realistic and feasible for the time frame
- Develop, test, and refine ideas involving the end user so as to create potentially workable concepts until they're ready for implementation.
- Deliver a final prototype, after more user testing and end user feedback has been incorporated
- Determine how to apply your learnings in your own team(s) and environment
Who should attend
- When the team needs to innovate or test assumptions of new ideas
- When an organisation has a design challenge
- When a team needs to revise or repurpose their products or services
This course may be of particular interest to:
- Team Members
- Computer with video camera, microphone, speakers / headphones.
- Internet connection capable of supporting streaming video meetings.
- Latest Chrome internet browser.
- Latest version of Zoom.
- Miro - online collaborative whiteboard platform
- Slack messaging app
All Zoom/Miro/Slack links will be shared with participants prior to training.
On completion of Design Thinking, you will be offered an attendance certificate from We Do Change.
What you will take away from this experience
You will be introduced to a set of tools and techniques used during the design thinking process for you to take away and experiment with.
Here are some examples of what that might include:
- Empathy Mapping
- Stakeholder Mapping
- User Personas
- Story Telling
StandardR 8 500,00