Mon, 29 Aug|
online via zoom
Playbook to help evolve a team or organisation to higher levels of maturity.
Time & Location
29 Aug 2022, 09:00 SAST – 31 Aug 2022, 15:00 SAST
online via zoom
About the event
This course will take place remotely over 3 days - 29-31 August 2022 (09:00-15:00 SAST daily)
Learn how the Kanban Maturity Model can help you to determine and understand the maturity level of your organisation so that you can take actionable steps to appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help take the organisation to higher maturity.
You will learn
Discover the proven improvement roadmap that will help you understand where you are today and provide actionable guidance of next steps to improve your delivery capabilities.
- Be able to determine the maturity level of an organisation in terms of observable behaviours, management practices and business outcomes
- Define the right approach to lead the organisation to the next level
- Determine and appropriately implement the Kanban practices that will help the organisation deliver better on customer expectations and internal objectives
Is this course for you?
Kanban coaches, Agile practitioners, transformation initiative leaders, business managers, project and service managers and team leaders who wish to obtain deeper knowledge on how to develop further their organisational agility.
Prerequisites: All experience levels are welcome. Previous Kanban training or experience (KMP) is highly beneficial.
Students who complete this class and the Kanban Coaching Professional class and have completed the requirements for the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential will earn the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential.
- Computer with video camera, microphone, speakers / headphones.
- Internet connection capable of supporting streaming video meetings.
- Latest Chrome internet browser.
- Latest version of Zoom.
- Miro - online collaborative whiteboard platform
- Slack messaging app
All Zoom/Miro/Slack links will be shared with participants prior to training.
R 14 000,00
R 14 000,000