Wed, 01 Mar|
online via zoom
Lean Agile Fundamentals
Explore the principles and foundations of agile and other methodologies to start your improvement journey.
Time & Location
01 Mar, 09:00 SAST – 03 Mar, 14:00 SAST
online via zoom
About the event
This course will take place remotely over 3 days
01-03 March 2023 (09:00-14:00 SAST daily)
Explore in a highly interactive 3-day introductory training how you might create the opportunity in your workspace for an agile mindset and way or work. Together we focus on agile values, principles and foundational concepts. We experience what it feels like to move into a more agile way of working with a few popular agile frameworks.
You will learn
- Agile values and principles
- Understanding process control in different contexts
- Working in an iterative and incremental way
- Scrum in a nutshell
- Scrum accountabilities
- Characteristics of a high performing team
- User stories
- Value delivery using lean thinking
- Flow of value in push and pull systems
- Introduction to Kanban
- Kanban principles and practices
Is this course for you?
- Would you like to start shifting towards becoming a high performing team?
- Would you like to gain insight into the differences between Scrum and Kanban?
- Are your teams "doing Agile" but something is missing?
This course may be of particular interest to:
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Team Members
- Computer with video camera, microphone, speakers / headphones.
- Internet connection capable of supporting streaming video meetings.
- Latest Chrome internet browser.
- Latest version of Zoom.
- Miro - online collaborative whiteboard platform
- Slack messaging app
All Zoom/Miro/Slack links will be shared with participants prior to training.
On completion of Lean Agile Fundamentals, you will be offered an attendance certificate from We Do Change.
What you will take away from this experience
On completion of Lean Agile Fundamentals, you may want to consider the Kanban System Design course accredited by the Kanban University or our options for certification via coaching accredited through the Scrum Alliance. We provide offerings to become a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) via coaching and/or to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) via coaching.